- Sunday | April 3, 2016
- 4:00 PM
The way this will work is this:
– This event is for teens (starting at 7th grade) through senior adults, and includes groups for girls, boys, adult ladies, adult men, married couples, single couples, divorced couples and everyone in between.
– At 4 pm, we will meet in the sanctuary for a brief introduction of the evening by someone from the Adult Council.
– We will then move to the fellowship center, where life group members will be located in a specific area. Anyone and everyone that is interested in joining a small group that is specific to their season or life, will visit your life group’s area to mingle and get to know people.
– People will have the opportunity to mingle with 2-3 small groups that they are interested in joining. We will do 3 different rotations (about 15 minutes each) for people to check out the small groups available to them.
– At around 5 pm, the event will end, and the group is encouraged to either go back to the small group’s central location to share a meal together or go out to eat together as a group with the new people that are interested in the small groups.