- Saturday | October 24, 2015
- 9:00 AM
- 525 Hayden Pike North Vernon, IN
Regional Women’s Retreat
“Living A Joy-filled Life”
Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy; ~1 Peter 1:8
October 24, 2015, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Cost: $10 (lunch & retreat materials)
Hosted by: First Baptist Church North Vernon
Keynote Speaker – Vanessa Fletcher
Vanessa Fletcher is the wife of Rev. Reginald B. Fletcher and first lady of Living Word Baptist Church in Indianapolis, IN. Mrs. Fletcher came to Living Word in 1990 upon her marriage to Pastor Fletcher. Vanessa has a heart for the children and the people of God and is a true helpmate to her husband. Vanessa is a woman that truly believes in the power of prayer.
Worship Leader – Cheri Taylor
Cheri Taylor and her husband, Greg, have two children, and a delightful granddaughter. For more than 30 years, Cheri has faithfully followed the path that God has set for her in ministry. Blessed with a dynamic singing voice and an exciting stage presence, Cheri delights in a gospel music thrust at concerts and special events to present the Word of God to her audience.
Breakout Conferences Led by:
- Kimberly Bishop: M&M’s Mentoring Matters
- Teana Cooper: Benefits of a Joy-filled Life
- Chris Conrades: Can’t Rob Me of My Joy!
- Jan Cowan (Prayer Room)
- Vanessa Fletcher – Encouraging Me, Encouraging Others
- Beth Morris: Finding Joy in Your Time With the Lord
- Stephanie Shaw: Joy in Managing My Finances
- Cheri Taylor: Joy in Worship
1st fifteen pastor’s wives registered at the door will receive a gift